As both a creative agency and publisher of an international magazine, there are three types of internships available at our Amsterdam-based studio: Marketing & Communication, Editorial and Graphic Design.
– Collaborate on the execution of the editorial/content calendars for all Glamcult media channels
– Copywriting for Glamcult media
– Copywriting for Glamcult Studio projects
– Creating digital campaign reports
– Researching the latest and future (print and digital) media developments
– Researching forward fashion, art and music
– Assisting the development of the brand Glamcult and expanding its reach and influence on a national and international level
– Currently studying (bachelor or master) in the field of journalism or new media
– You are able to think conceptually, producing original and innovating editorial concepts with the Glamcult team
– You understand Glamcult’s identity and are able to connect different brands to the magazine in a credible way for our audience
– You are confident in your writing and are able to communicate your ideas to clients via textual and visual presentations
– Team player
– Excellent English language skills
– Able to work independently and develop your own tasks
– Hands-on mentality
– Affiliation with Glamcult and the fashion/lifestyle/art/design industry
Interested? Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design Internship
A graphic design internship position will be available from September — December/January 2023.
Visit Glamcult Studio for more information.